Anti-fog window film is specifically intended to keep glass surfaces from ‘fogging’, whether from steam (heat) or frost (cold) meeting a different ambient temperature. Fogging is both inconvenient and (very often) an inefficient utilization of the glass on which fog occurs. At Crescent City Window Tinting our anti-fogging window films can be utilized in both commercial applications and (in some cases) residential applications. Contact Crescent City Window Tinting for a custom evaluation of your anti-fog, clear glass needs.
Commercial Application Examples
- Freezer Doors in Grocery Store Frozen Food Sections
- Clear Beverage Coolers in Bars or Restaurants
- Mirrors in Spas, Saunas, Beauty Salons, etc.
Residential Application Examples
- Mud Room or Enclosed Patio Windows
- Shower Doors
- Bathroom Mirrors (including those with ‘built in’ television screens)
- Glass Front Refrigerators (Viking, Sub Zero, etc.)
- Glass Front Wine Storage Coolers