There are literally hundreds of commercial window film products on the market. Crescent City Window Tinting has done the homework and research for you. For our solar control window films, we offer premium quality, nano-ceramic window film products from Hüper Optik. We also offer premium quality decorative film products from Wintech, Solyx and 3M, as well as a range of highly specialized commercial window films focusing on security from easily broken glass, anti-fogging or anti-graffiti films. Whether it’s energy savings, safety or beautification, we have many durable and effective solutions to offer our commercial clientele.
Our years of vast window film experience means you will be impressed with the quality and appearance of the commercial window film products we recommend and install. We can visit your business to do an on-site assessment of your energy saving or security needs, then design and recommend a solution just for you. We strive to make our commercial window film clients pleased with their investment and realize a long-term return in the form of energy cost savings, increased workplace comfort and (with application specific films) enhance appearance, security or convenience.
Advantages of commercial solar control window film installation by Crescent City Window Tinting:
- Hüper Optik commercial films filter up to 96% of the sun’s infra-red heat loading. This feature contributes to significantly cooler window surfaces which helps interior spaces to remain much more comfortable and at a consistent temperature.
- Hüper Optik commercial films filter up to 99% of the sun’s damaging ultra-violet (UV) rays. This feature protects interior fabrics and finishes as well as employee and customer’s skin exposure to excessive sunlight.
- Hüper Optik commercial films have low visible light reflection (between 8-15%). This feature ensures that sunlight is not harmfully reflected on objects or people in proximity of the outer window surface. This helps any window advertising, signage or seasonal window painting be much more effective while reducing harmful glare on drivers and pedestrians.
- Hüper Optik commercial film is easy to clean and resists scratches. This ensures cleaning crews or employee tasks of cleaning and maintenance can continue as normal.
- Commercial window film adds security to accidental or intentional glass breakage by suspending the glass in the film when it’s broken. Should vandalism or theft be a concern, window film can add another layer of security to the building and its contents.
- Crescent City Window Tinting chooses tasteful window film shades (darkness) to comply with zoning and building regulations, yet we ensure the highest performance of heat and UV filtering. Darkness does not always equal performance.
- Reduce the work on the building’s air conditioning system(s), extending the service life.
- Lower monthly energy costs to generate more immediate return on investment.
- Some businesses may qualify for energy rebates or credits from the energy provider.
- If you rent or lease the space, the property owner may be willing to pay some (or all) of the costs because window film is considered a capital expense on a fixed asset, the building itself. This translates to a tax advantage on the tax year the window film is installed.