1. Nobody cares more about your Family, Health and Well being like Crescent City Window Tinting!
Did you know that being exposed to just 20 minutes of sun light coming through your home’s untreated windows actually contributes to your skin’s “Premature Aging”? Were you aware of the fact that according to the American Skin Cancer Society Sun Light is the number one cause of Skin Cancer and other skin related diseases?
Wouldn’t protecting your family from “Premature Aging and Skin Diseases” be worth reaching out to Crescent City Window Tinting at (504) 729-8358?
2. Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatments can Protect your family and valuables in a Tragic Event!
Were you acquainted with the fact that a Hurricane can generate wind speeds up to 190 miles per hour launching foreign objects at your home and turning your home’s untreated window’s into dangerous projectiles?
It even gets worse than that! Those projectiles have to land somewhere don’t they? Couldn’t those projectiles either damage your homes interior personal property or worse your family? We at Crescent City Window Tinting are not trying to paint such a horrible picture, but the truth of the matter is we in the New Orleans community are faced with this and it could happen anytime couldn’t it? If you owned Crescent City Window Tinting and knew that you could help, couldn’t you do one or two things? Let people know that you can help their families or keep the information to yourself and hope that no one gets hurt by flying shattered glass? The answer is obvious ins’t it? Why not give us a try and buzz us at (504) 729-8358?
3. Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatments will protect your family’s antiques and heirloom from fading and deteriorating!
Have you ever moved your antique Hutch’s or China cabinet to only notice that the lacquer finish has been discolored or faded? Of course you could always have it refinished couldn’t you? Doesn’t refinishing your antiques devalue them and it’s never the same as it was? Couldn’t any antique appraiser or auctioneer spot this in just a glance and thus depreciate your antiques hundreds or even thousands of dollars? Why take the chance when Crescent City Window Tinting can show you how affordable it is to protect your antique’s and your the well being of you family at the same time? Why wouldn’t you want to phone us up at Crescent City Window Tinting (504) 729-8358 before more costly damaged could occur?
4. Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatments will actually lower your Energy Bills!
In the summer time when it’s at it hottest does your Energy Meter spin so fast that it begins to glow? When you see your Energy Bill for those months do you begin to glow too? Is there anything worse than having to pay those outrageous Energy bills? What if we at Crescent City Window Tinting could show you an affordable solution that will actually pay for itself in just a few short years would it be worth it to you? Why not give us a chance by ringing us at (504) 729-8358 so that we can show you not only how you’re going to pad your wallet, but all the other benefits that our luxurious Window Treatments have to offer?
5. Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatments will beautify your home and set your home apart from the neighbors!
Approved even by all Home Owner Associations Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatments have 100’s of color options to choose from so that you can personally color coordinate your home’s window and add warmth and charm to your home too! Can you imagine that when the neighbors are driving by and looking at your home, instead of seeing glare shining in their eyes from your untreated windows, they see a home that’s beauty has been enhanced by our Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatments? After your neighbors see how beautiful your home is, wouldn’t you be the envy of the entire neighborhood? If you are the type of person who loves a beautiful home why not give us a ring at (504) 729-8358.
6. Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatments will improve your Home’s Television Experience!
Have you ever had a hard time watching your favorite Television show or Football game and can’t see all the action because of the glare coming through the untreated windows of your home? You could close the blinds, but doesn’t the light still creep through those cracks? Why not give Crescent City Window Tinting’s Consultants a jingle at (504) 729-8358 and have them show you how the different shades and colors of our window treatment’s can put a stop to the glare and start enjoying your Television Experience like never before?
7. Crescent City Window Tinting’s Master Window Treatment Applicators are all factory trained!
Is there anything worse than to invest in the Protection of your family, your homes beauty and not be satisfied with the results? That is why we at Crescent City Window Tinting have gone to great expenses to make sure that all of our Master Window Treatment Applicators are factory trained and are accredited to give you the absolute best quality and service. Why not before you do anything at least consider touching base with one of our Crescent City Window Tinting’s Window Treatment Consultant’s at (504) 729-8358 and see why all we have are 5 Star Reviews?
Call us Today (504) 729-8358
Crescent City Window Tinting exclusively offers premium quality, nano-ceramic window film products from Hüper Optik for solar control window film in residential installations. In addition, we offer premium quality decorative window film products from Wintech, Solyx and 3M. We also offer a range of highly specialized window films focusing on security from easily broken glass, anti-fogging or anti-graffiti films. Whether it’s energy savings, safety or beautification, we have many excellent solutions to offer.
Our years of vast residential window film experience means you will be impressed with the quality and appearance of the products we install in your home. Increased comfort, significant reduction on sunlight-based (infra-red) heat intrusion and excellent UV rejection to preserve your home’s interior finishes are just some of the advantages of our solar control residential window film solutions. We can visit your home to do an on-site assessment of your energy saving or security needs, document the positions of each window in your home (particularly South, East and West facing), then design and recommend a comprehensive solution just for you. We know your home is important to you and we want you to be comfortable and enjoy energy cost savings as a result of our solar control window film solutions.
With our additional products of decorative film, safety film, anti-fog and anti-graffiti films, Crescent City Window Tinting can also enhance the appearance, security and/or convenience aspects of your home.
Advantages of residential solar control window film installation by Crescent City Window Tinting:
- Hüper Optik residential films filter up to 96% of the sun’s infra-red heat loading. This feature contributes to significantly cooler window surfaces which helps interior spaces to remain much more comfortable and at a consistent temperature.
- Hüper Optik residential films filter up to 99% of the sun’s damaging ultra-violet (UV) rays. This feature protects interior fabrics and finishes as well as your skin’s exposure to excessive sunlight.
- Hüper Optik residential films have low visible light reflection (between 8-15%). This feature ensures that sunlight is not harmfully reflected on objects or people in proximity of the outer window surface. Neighbors, plants and trees won’t suffer from the “magnifying glass” sunlight amplifying effect.
- Residential window film adds security to accidental or intentional glass breakage by suspending the glass in the film when it’s broken.
- Crescent City Window Tinting chooses tasteful window film shades (darkness) to comply with HOA or community regulations, yet we ensure the highest performance of heat and UV filtering. Darkness does not always equal performance.
- Enjoy your views (particularly sunrises and sunsets) with reduced interior glare and heat on large windows, sliders or French doors.
- Reduce the work on your air conditioning system, extending its service life.
- Lower your monthly energy bills to create more immediate return on investment.
- You may qualify for energy rebates or credits from your energy provider.
- Lower cost to implement than replacement of single pane glass with double pane glass.